Registered student organizations: re-register now for 2022-23
Re-registration for registered student organizations for the 2022-23 academic year is now open. RSOs must re-enroll by June 30 in order to receive benefits for the 2022-23 academic year.
Re-registration for registered student organizations for the 2022-23 academic year is now open. RSOs must re-enroll by June 30, 2022 in order to receive benefits for the 2022-23 academic year. All current RSOs planning to be active during the 2022-2023 academic year must complete the registration process between March 14 and June 30. The following steps are required for groups to re-register:
- The President or Treasurer listed in HogSync must initiate the RSO’s HogSync renewal process by selecting “re-register organization” in the RSO organization’s site management view in HogSync. The information required and the forms they will be asked to consult include:
- Constitution of the RSO
- RSO Purpose Statement/Description
- Profile Picture
- RSO Requirements Form
- RSO Non-Discrimination Statement
- RSO Officer Certification Form
- Officers Quiz (required by the President and Treasurer; a link will be provided for the person completing the renewal process to send to the other officer who must also complete the quiz)
- Advisors must complete the required advisor certification form found here. The form can also be found by clicking “Forms” on the HogSync login page and searching for the form in the search box. It is the student’s responsibility to direct the RSO advisor to the appropriate form. Advisors will not receive an automatic notification from HogSync.
- Once the re-registration has been submitted, the advisor form is received, and both tests are passed with 80% or higher, the RSO profile and officers will be reviewed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I graduate or won’t return as an officer? RSO benefits for the 2021-22 academic year expire June 30, 2022, so the Office of Student Activities recommends re-enrolling before leaving for summer vacation. Your RSO can still complete an Officer Update Form in the fall, which is a straightforward process once re-registration is complete.
- What if I miss the deadline? Current RSOs who miss the re-registration window will be able to re-register for a brief window in September, but will not receive RSO benefits after June 30, which includes the ability to register for HillFest, the welcome event to the campus-wide which will be performing on Monday, August 22, on the Union Mall.
- What if my group isn’t listed in HogSync but we’ve already been registered? Please contact the Student Activities Office for the process for groups who were not enrolled in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- What if I start a new RSO? New RSOs can be formed at any time during the academic year. If you register for the first time between March 14 and June 30, your registration will include the remainder of that academic year AND the 2022-2023 academic year! For those wishing to create a new RSO, see the requirements on the OSA website. For more information on registered student organizations or the re-registration process, contact the Office of Student Activities at 479-575-5255 or email [email protected]
This process is sponsored by the Student Activities Office and is supported by the Student Activities Fee. For questions or for accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Office of Student Activities, [email protected] or call 479-575-5255. OSA is a department of the Division of Student Affairs.
About the Student Affairs Division: The Student Affairs Division helps students pursue their education, earn a degree, find meaningful careers, explore diversity, and connect with the global community. We provide students with housing, restaurants, healthcare resources, and create innovative programs that educate and inspire. We’re enhancing the University of Arkansas experience and helping students succeed, one student at a time.